CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Vegas!!!



I just found out last week that I get to go to Vegas with my husband and his company! I have never been there before but I am very excited!! What are some things I have to do while I'm there, for those of you who have already had this experience? It was pretty funny, I asked this question on Facebook and the first response I got back was I need to get one of those 3 foot tall tower Margarita's!!! That sounds like a gooood time:)
Maybe I'll get lucky with the slot machines....(yeah right!)

4 comments:

Krista said...

Drink a margarita for me and bring back some $$$!!

Bradi said...

oooh that sounds SO FUN! Play some slots and drink at least one of those BIG margaritas for this mama!
I'm so jealous! =)

Anonymous said...

That is so fun!! I've never been so I can't wait to hear your stories.
~Tanya

Leticia said...

How was it??? We seriously need to connect soon. Hope you're doing great!