CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

New Pictures!!

We have had quite the week! Almost all the cabinets are in!!! YAY! The kitchen looks beautiful so far, the guys did a great job:) Not they that they wouldn't but doing all the work ourselves I am very impressed! There is a heating vent above the range that needs to be moved to the floor/underneath one of the cabinets and then the rest of the cabinets can go in around the range. We also have to purchase an above the range microwave to install up there. The next step after that is flooring, then painting! So here is the deal family and friends Dan and I really need your opinions on colors and what type of flooring to go with. We have gone back and forth with doing laminate and tile. We need opinions!! Also paint color suggestions would be awesome too! I wanted to mention that anybody can leave a comment on this blog you don't have to be a subscriber or anything so feel free:) Just click on the comment link on the bottom, type in your message, then say you are an anonymous user and it should post to the blog.









4 comments:

Emily Lautenbach said...

Wow! Looks great. Can't wait to see it when it's done... I also love how all the pics are of Dan doign the work :)

Anonymous said...

it sure looks great! I love the "allison" hardware! I was at bed bath and beyond today and thought of you for paint/curtain ideas and colors. Save some of the cabinet and countertop pieces to take to a store to help you with colors. I think the sage green color or new reds that are now out would be great in the kitchen. Mom J.

Anonymous said...

Al - this looks awesome! I agree with Mom on the sage green, or a lighter green. Tile will probably be better for resale value than linolium (however you spell that), and you won't have to worry about competing wood tones. It looks great! Angela :)

Anonymous said...

YAY! It's looking good! nice job Dan on working around that big ole pipe. Gotta love those unexpected little glitches! Sage green sounds nice, I think a terra cotta or mustard yellow would go well with those cabs too...tile is good for resale but VERY cold underfoot. Thats what we have in our kitchen and I always wear slippers if I'm working in the kitchen. ...I have a benjamin moore color wheel if you want me to bring it by.